Careers at The East Group
The East Group offers a dynamic, team-oriented atmosphere with opportunities to work on high profile projects. Challenging and fun, our workload features clients ranging from local government buildings to global corporations. Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401(K) plan, as well as a profit sharing plan.
If you are interested in working with us, you can choose from the list of available positions below, or you can submit your resume for future opportunities by clicking here.
The East Group values the contributions of a diverse workforce and is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Senior Electrical Engineer
The East Group is in need of a seasoned and licensed Electrical Engineer. A brief excerpt of the qualifications needed for this position include:
- a Professional Engineering (PE) license.
- 10+ years of electrical (power, lighting, fire alarm, telecommunications, and security systems) system design experience.
- experience working with the NC State Construction office (ideal).
- experience in an architectural/engineering/construction environment.
- experience in industrial/healthcare project design is specifically a plus.
- an enthusiastic attitude toward project design and the ability to function well within a team environment.